Great Brushes= Flawless LOOK!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome to my blog- and Glamstyln's first look!


Hey there !

I can't tell you all how excited I am about starting my very own blog... I know there are tons out there! However, this is something so very new for me and I want it to be a fun place to share and for you to stop by and get new ideas!

Most of you know my passion for Makeup! : ) And although this blog will be about makeup,tips and beauty- I will also be blogging about: FASHION, shoes (wink-wink), up-and-coming trends , reviews on products (I am loving or totally hating) and just a little bit of everything!

I hope you have fun reading along and please let me know if there's something I should incorporate...and what not.... I want this to be a fun experience for everyone and a place where we can share everything glamorous and styling we love ... everything GLAMSTYLN' !

This is a fun and casual look! I love express jeans because they're so versatile and they fit so well! I'm easing into fall with a darker top- this one- I've had for a while! but it's fun to bring out things and change it up with a fun accessory like a structured purse. Shoedazzle has some fun choices and it's neat to have an account with them! Do any of you have a shoedazzle account?



xoxo Lizzie



Shirt- Express (I got it earlier this year)  www.express.com
Skinny Jeans - Express www.express.com
Shoes-  Shoe Dazzle  "Nahara"
Purse -  Shoe Dazzle  "Brazilia"
Watch - White Ceramic Michael KORS  :) (hubby gift)



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit on you! It's so cute.
    Thank you for following doll, I am now following you as well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! How do you like Shoe Dazzle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Just Started My Blog Last Week Feel Free To Stop By!!!

    http://girlieandglamorous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey you can see Sydney based mobile freelance hair and makeup artist providing service for film, television, wedding makeup, advertising, corporate, events and specializing in bridal makeup. they are amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're gorgeous! I also love Express Jeans!!

    Lacy
    MakeupbyLacy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this outfit. You look lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog
♥ I appreciate your comments and feedback! Love reading each and everyone of them !! Have a Gorgeous DAY ♥