Great Brushes= Flawless LOOK!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Oh Mistletoe..... ! (Green Party look )











Ready to Celebrate end of this year ! 


I love color :) 
  I had purchased this NYX glitter and pro long wear eyeshadow from  MAC a while back .   Been  waiting for the right moment to use them and experiment.  I'm very  happy with the outcome on  this look, was going for something festive.    Although I tried to take pictures in different angles to really catch the glittery look it was a little tough .  :(  
Believe me  this in person really shines and is Oh so  festive......    "FUN Christmas look !   
On my lips:  I  lined  them with RED- Mac Prolong wear lip pencil ever so lightly  and the applied  MAC Dazzleglass in FUNTABULOUS  to finish up  :) 
   
Are you  ready and picturing your  party looks for  this season?  What do you like to focus more on eyes lips... both ???? 


Have an Awesome and blessed weekend . 


xoxo 
Lizbeth - Glamstyln'

20 comments:

  1. Very fun! I especially like the smokey under eye blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous shade of green. ANd the glitter makes it so much better.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous christmas look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very festive! I love it!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos..:-) Very nice make-up ...

    www.czechblondyn-blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I missed checking out your blog. I am speechless with this look its just perfection esp for the holidays.Feliz Navidad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey beautiful lady! Green looks greaton you! I have been thinking about purchasing some NYX glitter pigments. The results are nice sooooo I think I'm going to buy a few.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Green is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, like a christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful eye makeup!!! gorgeous!!



    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a gorgeous eye look girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful eyeshadows. :)
    And i like the shade of the lipstiick. super pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you much appreciate it! Great blog ...

    www.czechblondyn-blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I LOVE that glitter look:-)


    http://stylesoftamaranicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of my fav looks!! Great holiday look.

    ReplyDelete
  16. the other day i thought of you
    because i went to check out
    the MAC make up ... they tried
    the products on me and i was like
    awwww i wish Liz would do my makeup!


    love you friend!



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this soooo much. specially the LIPS! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning! Love green on brown eyes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog
♥ I appreciate your comments and feedback! Love reading each and everyone of them !! Have a Gorgeous DAY ♥